Everything is always so serious on websites and about pages but writing is personal so I decided to add more personal things about me.
1. I met my husband when I was 10 years old! We reconnected later in life and eloped in 2014
2. I love the beach
3. I love Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet ice-cream
4. I exercise regularly (see above)
5. I am really good at writing dating website profiles... so let me know if you need help
6. If I could get away with it I would wear jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops every day
7. I can't stand getting my hair and nails done
8. I used to travel so much for work that I actually spent more nights in hotels than my own apartment
9. I introduced my mother to her husband (with the help of my now step-brother) and they have been married for 22 years and counting
10. I am really good at making desserts!
Sarah E. Stewart, MSW, CPC has spent the last twenty years working in the behavioral healthcare industry. She holds a master's degree in social work and a certification in coaching. Sarah loves to write and help people make positive changes in their lives and achieve their goals. Sarah owns Sarah Stewart Consulting, LLC . As a life coach and author she has been able to weave her passions into her work. Sarah has been fortunate to live in great locations including Portsmouth, NH, Los Angeles, CA, and Boston, MA. She currently resides in New Hampshire with her husband.